Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,917)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Cat from Hewitt Road!

Hi, has anyone seen a white cat with tabby markings in their gardens or wandering around the harringay ladder? She’s been missing for a wee…

Started by Eloise in Pets (including lost/found)

0 4 hours ago

Public Spaces Protection Order consultation

Haringey Council are currently exploring the implementation of a Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) across the borough.  The proposals a…

Started by Michael Anderson in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 8 hours ago
Reply by JamesN

Yoga Mat(s) Wanted!

Hi, many people have Yoga mats lying around that they haven't used in years. If you're one of them I'd love to take it off your hands. I ne…

Started by Hamishrob in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Hamishrob

Seeking Fireplace with Tiles

Does anyone have an old (Victorian?) fireplace that they're getting rid of? Looking for something to use for decorative purposes, and happy…

Started by Jane Roberts in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 13 hours ago

Haringey Council mixed up housing opportunities

I don't know if my previous posts were read but my house was set on fire we applied to be moved they offered me a one bed however I was on…

Started by JO Jo in About Harringay

0 19 hours ago

The Swifts Are Back!

First you hear that distinctive scream, you scan the skies, there they are powering through the air. Just like that the sound of summer app…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 yesterday

Ghost sign revealed on St Ann's / Salisbury Roads (soon to be organic shop & wine bar)

This old Ghost Sign is on what used to be Andreas Michli's greengrocer that stood empty for many years. Apparently it's going to be an orga…

Started by James Ingram in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

Looking for a Tripp Trapp chair

Hello - I am looking for a second hand Tripp Trapp chair in good condition.  Thanks!

Started by Anne-Sophie K. in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 yesterday

Guitar lessons in your home

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 on Monday

2 Single beds - 1 single bed - 1 Double bed (Convertible) - natural pine. - £200

Selling IKEA UTÅKER Stackable bed, pine, with 2 mattresses. First mattress hardly used (with mattress protector). Second mattress never use…

Started by Jonas in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 on Monday

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service